Fullscreen video and fullscreen animation on Android lock screen
Customizing Android lock screen
with Video and Animation
Using RealLocker2, you can use your own videos on
Android lock screen.
- Created using Android Java.
- Using Cocos2dx (Game engine) for animation.
- App can show bounce / particles / collide.
- Porting Android5.0 lock screen security functions to app.
- The app doesn't overwrite OS security.
- Animation skins are small file size (less than 1MB).
- Support HD video.
- No limitation for video length.
- App can use multiple videos in same time.
Android OS 5.0
Ported Android OS 5.0 lock screen security functions to RealLocker2 using original source code of Android OS 5.0.
Implemented Cocos2dx game framework.
To enable small skin file size and fully customizable skin, modified original cocos2dx.
To enhance skin file security, using crypto technology and decrypt skin file.
Decrypting the skin file only when lock screen start, and delete decrypted files after unlock screen.
This makes reading skin files using debug tools difficult.